Are you an outgoing administrative professional? We have an excellent opportunity with our client for an Accounting Administrative Assistant in Milwaukee, WI. If you have one or more years of accounting administrative experience, then you may be the right candidate for this direct hire opportunity.
The Accounting Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
• Populating spreadsheets and database forms; verifying overnight credit card batches; and researching/responding to credit card chargeback inquiries and retrieval requests.
• Greet and assist all visitors to the Accounting suite areas and answer any general questions or direct visitors to the correct Accounting team member as needed.
• Organize, file and maintain high volume physical and electronic documents including but not limited to accounts payable records, financial journal entries, vendor and patron W9 forms, and patron forms W2G/1042S within the Accounting department.
• Responding to written and email communication; prioritizing incoming mail; coordinating UPS Campus Ship; scheduling meetings; maintaining and publishing daily conference room schedule; creating and editing reports, memos, letters, and other documents
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• 1 to 3 years’ experience in a professional office setting
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products including but not limited to Excel, Outlook, and Word
• Strong administrative abilities desired, detail orientated, outgoing personality
If you are looking for an opportunity to support a great team and be a valued colleague, we would love for you to apply to be a part of our client’s team in Milwaukee, WI.
Please apply with your CV to: