Are you seeking an Accounting Admin job opportunity in the Dunwoody, GA area? Do you consider yourself someone that is skilled in both logistics and accounting? Are you someone that has exceptional organizational and communication skills? Accounting Principals is looking for a qualified candidate for this exponentially growing company!
Accounting Admin job responsibilities will include:
• Ability to facilitate and expedite the flow of documentation between departments
• Maintain communications with vendors regarding invoices
• Perform admin tasks to support the order and billing process
• Three to five years of experience in a similar accounting admin role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
• Must be an extremely detail-oriented and organized individual
• Complex problem-solving skills
• Experience in the fuel or transportation industry is preferred
• Experience with BOLs and Freight Invoicing is preferred
Does this Accounting Admin job opportunity in the Dunwoody, GA area sound like the opportunity you’ve been searching for? This temp to hire job opportunity won’t be on the market for long, so apply now!
Please apply with your CV to: