Accountant/Financial Analyst - Rosemont, IL
Work for one of the largest privately owned companies in the Chicagoland area! Exciting opportunity to work with the Accounting and Finance Team in this top rated company! In this role as a Financial Analyst/Accountant you will utilize strong accounting, financial reporting and analytical skills to support this companies operations. .
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Prepare financial / operational reports and ad hoc financial analysis to support Operations
• Prepare and book journal entries and maintain balance sheet account reconciliations
• Maintain key metrics as required, other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of experience
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to focus on the details
- Strong interpersonal and exceptional problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of Excel
- Understanding of Cost Accounting preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently/self-managed and in a team environment
If you are interested in this Accounting role, we want to hear from you! If you are interested in being considered for this role or any other accounting or finance opportunities, please click "apply" below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.