Are you looking for the next opportunity in your Accounting career? Do you have a proven track record of excellent work and ready to use your knowledge to take your career to the next level? Would you like to work for well established companies in San Gabriel’s non-profit industry? If yes, then Accounting Principals has opportunities for you! Our client is looking for a new Accountant to help lead their accounting teams and grow their business.
As an Accountant you will:
• Be responsible for accounting entries and schedules
• Maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
• Assist with finical reporting, analysis, and forecasts • Review processes to identify improvements for increased efficiency
• Complete ad-hoc projects as needed
• Reconcile reports
An ideal Accountant has:
• A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
• 3+ years of relevant experience in Accounting
• Great understanding of GAAP
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office, NetSuite or Microsoft Dynamics skills
• Experience with non-profit accounting and government grant management
Please send your resume to Kate Perez at email@example.com if you are interested in learning more.
Please apply with your CV to: