Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a leader in the Automotive industry and expand your skills in a fast-paced environment? Our client is located in the heart of El Monte and they are seeking an Accountant to join their team immediately. This is a contract position paying $28-30/hour dependent on overall experience and qualifications.
- Responsible for the bookkeeping of one location
- Assist in closing of the subsidiaries
- Record fixed asset ledgers to ensure items are properly capitalized and depreciated
- Prepare monthly journal entries/various financial reporting
- Prepare sales tax and filing accurately and timely
- Assist in commission calculation and other payroll related tasks
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls and external auditing
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related field
- 3+ years accounting experience (monthly closing/reporting, accounts receivable/payable, fixed asset and inventory)
- Strong Excel skills
Our client prides itself on taking care of their team members and creating a family environment. The company has over 1300 employees, generous health benefits/wellness programs, as well as PTO policy. There is a gym on-site, complimentary flu shots, as well as health related seminars for all to participate in.
If you are interested in a company who invests in their employees, please apply by sending in a copy of your resume to Kate Perez at email@example.com.
Please apply with your CV to: