Accounting Principals is seeking a General Ledger accountant. Ideal candidate with be familiar with Great Plains and has some exposure to the healthcare industry. If you are a GAAP pro and love the amazing attention to detail needed to maintain the General Ledger, Accounting Principals wants to talk to you!
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledge
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine proper accounting for healthcare facility
- Solid team play with strong interdepartmental communications skills
- Able to manage the GL month end close for multiple locations
- Generate and review operating statements
- GAAP compliance
- SOX compliance
- Minimum of 2- 5 solid years of General Ledger Accounting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Masters preferred, CPA ambitions
- Must have a strong GL systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principals.
- Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word
- Quick Books, Great Plains
If this sounds like the type of project you want to tackle, then please apply at Accountingprincipals.com or Jason.Miller@accountingprincipals.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply with your CV to: