Accounting Principals is working with a client in search for an Accountant to work on their growing team. The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, is a critical thinker, and pays attention to detail. In addition, they can demonstrate knowledge of multiple accounting and finance functions. This is a great opportunity here in Chicago, IL.
- Account Reconciliations
- Journal Entries
- Communicating with Subsidiaries
- Accounts Receivable transaction processing
- Accounts Payable processing
- General Ledger Analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 1-2 years of related Accounting experience
- General Ledger experience required
- Proficient in QuickBooks and MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized, very productive time manager, capable of succeeding in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
If you are interested in this contract to hire Accountant position in Chicago, IL or other accounting opportunities then click “apply” below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: