Accounting Principals is recruiting for an Accountant position in Pittsburgh, PA. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, three years of experience, and strong analytical/quantitative skills then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
• Analyze trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses
• Prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports
• Do daily audits for the company
• Perform analysis and reconciliations of our clients’ accounts
Accountant Job Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Three years of experience
• Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
• Supreme computer skills, especially in Excel
If you are interested in the Accountant job in Pittsburgh, PA, then click “apply now” or you may apply online and submit your resume to www.accountingprincipals.com.
Please apply with your CV to: