Are you an experience Accountant who is looking for a position with a great company? We are currently working with a company in Greensboro that needs an Accountant. The Accountant position is responsible for assisting the business department in creating accurate and timely financial records for the organization.
- Responsible for accounts payable and accounts receivable processes.
- Credit review and collections
- Assist in the processing of payroll and maintenance of employee records.
- Review records of accounts and input entries into proper general ledger accounts.
- Bank and Account Reconciliations
- Report to the Accounting Manager the finances of the organization.
- Create forms and standard operating procedures for accounting and bookkeeping personnel.
- Other general accounting duties as needed
- Associates degree in Accounting or a related field, highly preferred
- 2-3 years of general accounting experience
- Financial reports
- Collaboration Skills
- Thoroughness/Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication Skills
If you meet the above qualifications/requirements, please apply
Please apply with your CV to: