A well-known health care company is looking to add an Accountant to their Oakland team, if you meet the qualifications apply now!
• Uses professional accounting concepts and internal company policies to solve complex accounting issues including the maintenance of internal controls.
• Participates in and implements monthly financial close, supervises the assignments of the staff accountants to include general ledger, accounts payable and fixed assets.
• Prepares monthly management financial reporting package and executive summary schedules.
• Coordinates and facilitates the process of documenting accounting policies and procedures.
• Experience with GL, Reconciliations and has worked for large entities.
• Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum 6+ years of direct relevant experience.
Apply at www.accountingprincipals.com
Please apply with your CV to: