Accountant - (SAP experience required)
Accounting Principals is partnering with a client in downtown Sacramento for an Accounting Specialist. This is a direct hire position with a company that is growing exponentially. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of AP and AR experience, with a good working knowledge of SAP software.
Please read through the details and requirements and apply today to be considered. Our Staffing Manager, Nora Kawaguchi, is actively conducting interviews for this position. You can also email her your resume directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Performs manual data entry and electronic uploads of accounts payable vouchers.
- Perform month end close - including bank reconciliations
- Handle a high volume of invoice processing.
- Process billings including communication with various departments to obtain billing information, review calculations for accuracy.
- Review all accounts payable invoices, purchase orders, expense reimbursements, accuracy of coding and proper authorization.
- Perform aging analysis and collections funds
- Minimum 6 months - 1 year of experience with SAP (required)
- Minimum 3+ years of AP and AR experience
- Basic understanding of accounting principals
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word
- Proven ability to use 10-key by touch
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Location: Sacramento, CA (downtown)
To learn more about this job opening, please submit your updated resume. Not quite sure what you were looking for? Browse our other available jobs in your location on the Accounting Principals website!
Please apply with your CV to: