Accounting Principals is looking for you to work for our client as an Accountant! Our client is a stable company that offers a family oriented environment. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of accounting experience, including account analysis, as well as a Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or Finance. You also need to be detail oriented and proactive. If this describes you, we want to talk to you!
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Audits accounts payable and receivable
- Monitor and audit expense accounts
- File monthly and quarterly returns
- Processes and maintains weekly accounting reports
- Assists with year-end audit
Accountant Job Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient skills in Excel
- Results oriented
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
If you are interested in this Accountant position and are looking to take the next step in your career please Laura at 310-527-2777 or email your resume directly to email@example.com . Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Please apply with your CV to: