Accountant Job in Kirkland, WA
Do you have at least two years of accounting experience and are looking for a temporary opportunity? A small company in the north Kirkland area is looking for an Accountant to join their team for the next three months. You will be handing a variety of duties including some transactional accounts payable responsibilities. It would be best if the candidate stepping into this position had at least two years of accounting experience and was able to learn quickly since there will be limited training. Also, there are not a lot of processes in place so you must be flexible with switching gears or being able to ask questions if you need help. You will enjoy free parking and a casual work environment. Also, since this is just a contract position, competitive compensation is being offered.
Job duties may include:
- Reviewing unmatched invoices and purchase orders to troubleshoot the problems
- Routing expense reports to the correct approver and processing for payment
- Bank reconciliations
- Posting journal entries
- Assisting with month end close
- Additional projects as needed
- At least two years of accounting experience
- Ability to jump in and learn quickly with limited training
- Flexible attitude and comfortable with a changing environment
- Experience on an ERP accounting software system is preferred
If you are available and looking for a short-term contract position, please apply now and submit your resume. Thank you for your interest!
Please apply with your CV to: