Accountant Job in Downtown Bellevue, WA
Do you have extensive accounting experience? Are you looking to work in a stress-free environment with great benefits and a wonderful work life balance? A growing healthcare company is looking to bring on an Accountant to the team. In this role you will be responsible for handling all the finance transactions for 5-6 clinics. The volume is not exceedingly high but deadlines are tight. You will work on a small team of two and directly with the Controller. The processes are still manual and they are looking for a team member who will proactively be interested in helping the company to improve and automate them. This permanent role is targeting $50,000 - $55,000 and pays for 100% of employee and dependents health benefits as well as providing for parking.
Your job responsibilities:
• Handle day to day accounting transactions for assigned clinics.
• Process billing, vendor invoices, and incoming payments.
• Answer incoming patient inquiries regarding account balances.
• Resolve any accounting discrepancies
• Prepare bank and account reconciliations
• Assist in preparation of month end journal entries
• Maintain records in QuickBooks
• Prepare 1099 filings at year end
• Assist with tax filing
• Handle benefits administrative tasks
• Help with additional responsibilities and projects as needed
• High School Diploma
• 5 years of Bookkeeping experience
• Experience with QuickBooks or Paychex and HUGE plus
• Intermediate proficiency with Excel
• Easy going, flexible, and dynamic personality
• Provides top quality customer service
• Comfortable improving efficiencies
If you want to join this growing company please click “apply now”. Visit our website at accountingprincipals.com for all other payroll opportunities in the area. Only qualified candidates will be contacted!