Accounting Principals is looking for an Accountant in Bridgehampton, New York. This position is for a company that provides real estate and relocation services. In this role, you will be auditing and processing real estate commissions. In addition, you will be assisting in monthly corporate close processes. The ideal candidate will have accounting experience and strong Microsoft Office Suite skills, especially in Excel.
Responsibilities for Accountant include:
• Assist with processing account payables and account receivable
• Auditing and processing real estate commissions
• Assist with monthly corporate close process, including operating expense accruals, account reconciliations, variance analysis, etc.
• Maintain strong communication across offices and departments (including with branch office managers, outside vendors, company executives, and clients) to ensure proper reporting of revenues and expenses and flow of information
Requirements for Accountant include:
• Associate degree or equivalent; may consider candidates without a degree given applicable work experience
• 1+ years of experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with strong Excel skills
• Highly motivated and an independent thinker with strong organization and communication skills
If you are interested in this Accountant position or other opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please submit your resume today at www.accountingprincipals.com
For immediate consideration email Irene.firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume.
Please apply with your CV to: