Our client, located in Chesterfield, Virginia, is searching for an Accountant, contract-to-hire, to work in the office. Vaccination is not required at this point but highly recommended. MUST have manufacturing experience.
Contract Pay: $22 to $26 an hour.
Perm Salary Range: $50K to $60K.
Must pass a criminal background check and panel drug test.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support financial and manufacturing team. Reporting to Controller, responsible for accounting tasks which will assist accounting department to run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Daily entry of labor sheets
• Excel spreadsheet analysis
• Aged A/R collections
• Process new customer credit applications
• Generating various daily, weekly, and monthly reports
• Monthly storage and bill/hold invoices
• Creating and entering journal entries
• Maintaining Fixed Assets Listing/Depreciation
• Calculating outside sales commission and rebates
• Verifying purchase order cost to customer estimates
• Posting daily cash receipts and resolving any short payments
• Creating and distributing aged inventory report
• Backing up payroll (willing to train on payroll)
• Degree in accounting with at least three years of experience in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written.
• Prior billing experience preferred.
• Experience designing and maintaining reports using Microsoft Excel; intermediate to advanced spreadsheet creation and management skills.
If interested in this contract-to-hire, Accountant, role, in Chesterfield, VA, or other opportunities available through Accounting Principals, please apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Please apply with your CV to: