Regional Account Manager Opening in Montgomery Country
Are you a recent graduate looking for an entry level role with a growing organization? Do you enjoy dealing with people daily? If so, I have the perfect opportunity for you! I am currently looking for a Regional Account Manager for an opening in the Montgomery County! The ideal candidate is outgoing, a team player, and enjoys interacting with new people. If this sounds like you, Apply now!
Regional Account Manager job responsibilities are:
• Providing superior expertise to prospective clients on financial decisions
• Work in a team setting and manage a territory
• Marketing and advertising to bring in prospective clients and investor’s
• Ability to both warm and cold call as well as build and manage relationships
To be successful in this role, you must have the following qualities:
• A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a 3.0 GPA
• Exceptional phone and email communications skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Strong work ethic and competitive drive
• Understanding of finance and investment is not necessary but a plus
If you are someone who wants to be a leader and work for a company that offers limitless growth and potential, then look no further. My client’s efforts have delivered more than $4 billion to policy owners and opened a wealth of opportunities for consumers, financial professionals and institutional investors alike. This position offers a competitive salary in addition to an extraordinary commission structure. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Jordan Mayville at Jordan.Mayville@AccountingPrincipals.com.